Treatment is provided for pressing mental concerns such as:
• eating disorders
• obsessive compulsion
• problems with grief
• existential life crisis
• extreme mood swings
• psychosomatic symptoms
• struggles with sexuality or identity
• struggles with social or romantic relations
• struggles dealing with traumatic events
Fees and Insurance
All Insurances (Public and Private) are covered.
Scheduling an initial appointment is possible via email or phone.
Consultation hours via phone are:
- Tuesdays between 1:10 - 2:00 pm
- Fridays between 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Each session lasts 50 minutes and typically takes place once a week.